Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dear Santa...



This is my public Christmas Wish List :-)


  1. Celine Boston bag- I need it 
  2. Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses
  3. Alexander McQueen clutch- Can't live without it
  4. Jeffrey Campbell boots- I need a pair of shoes to go to the library everyday and make a lot of noise.
  5. Canon 5D mark II- This is probably the only useful thing
  6. University degree- PLEASE (Maybe this is the only useful thing)
  7. Ipad- Because... I want it
  8. Alberta Ferretti dress
  9. Prada pumps
  10. Christmas tree- I really miss it
  11. Macarons- I have no to explain why
  12. Brian Atwood ballerina shoes



1 comment:

  1. ho trovato il tuo blog per caso!! che carino!!!
    visita il mio, sevuoi, possiamo seguirci a vicenda!

    happy dark halloween!!!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete