Monday, April 11, 2011

Vogue photo channel and new pictures.


Finally spring has come and I like this light enough to unpack my photo camera and restart shooting, next saturday I'll post the new pictures of this year!
But there's a great news today! Vogue Italy opened a new channel on its website and my pictures are online from yesterday!
If you wanna check it out I leave the link HERE
On Vogue.it you can vote the pictures just clickin on VOTE under the pic.
xoxo

Finalmente è arrivata la primavera e questa luce mi piace abbastanza per poter riprendere la mia adorata macchina fotografica e ricominciare a scattare! Sabato prossimo caricherò le prime foto di quest'anno!
Ma c'è un'altra grande notizia oggi! Vogue Italia ha aperto un nuovo canale sul sito e le mie foto sono online da ieri!
Se volete guardarle lascio il link QUI
Su Vogue.it potete votare le foto semplicemente cliccando sul tasto VOTA sotto l'immagine.

xoxo

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment