Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If you had a knife, would you come back to the jungle?

Picture by Yvan Rodic
http://yvanrodic.blogspot.com/

So now, should I love what I'm doing? Or should I try to do something I love? I spent last night talking about my future, my dreams, my nightmares. Well I spent my last year feeling like in a cage, I didn't know what to do, where to go. I spent my last year looking at everything and trying to do nothing. Now is time to take some decisions. Ok I'm not a ballet dancer anymore, I don't work on movies anymore so what? So I told myself "Hey girl you are making a mess in your life for nothig, you are so young and (maybe) smart. You should do what you love? No! YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE!"
Since I was a child I wanted to work in a theater, so now is time to do it. I woke up this morning with a news I didn't know if was a good one or a bad one. I have to be an intern in a theater, I've choose which one I want, and I'll go. No matter if everything have to change now, nothing is changing, these will be just four months in which I'll take my life with both hands and in which I'll start to build my future... Cose the future is bright!


Quindi adesso, dovrei amare per forza quello che sto facendo oppure dovrei fare qualcosa che amo? Ho passato la scorsa notte a fare lunghi discorsi sul mio futuro, sui miei sogni e i miei incubi. Così come ho passato l'ultimo anno a sentirmi in gabbia, a guardarmi intorno cercando di fare tutto e non riuscendo a fare niente. Adesso è arrivato il momento di prendere qualche decisione. Ok non sono più nè una ballerina nè lavoro più nel cinema, e quindi? Quindi mi sono detta "Hey ma ti vedi? Sei così giovane e (forse) anche così intelligente, dovresti cercare di fare quello che ami? No! DEVI FARE QUELLO CHE AMI!" Sin da quando ero bambina volevo lavorare in teatro, ora che ho la possibilità di farlo lo voglio fare! Stamattina mi sono alzata pensando a qualcosa senza sapere se fosse positiva o negativa, devo fare uno stage in teatro, adesso. Perchè dopo non si può. Ok! Bene! Fallo Irene no? Ho scelto il teatro e comunque sia non cambierà niente, saranno solo quattro splendidi mesi in cui prenderò la mia vita a due mani e nei quali inizierò a costruire davvero il mio futuro... Perchè il futuro è sempre luminoso!

No comments:

Post a Comment